Rules and Regulations / FAQ of Celebrating Life 2013
1. How to submit: All entries and applications must reach the Daily Star office by 30 June 2013. No entries will be accepted after the last date of submission, and no exceptions will be made.
2. Please register here before sending any entries. No entries will be accepted without registration number.
3. Write your name, address, email address, registration number and cell phone number clearly in block letters on the envelope and on the back of each submission. In case of CDs/DVDs please ensure that all contact information is written on both the CD/DVD Cover and the CD/DVD itself.
4. Please retain a copy with yourself, because no entries will be returned to the participant.
5. The results will be published in The Daily Star after the Awards Giving Ceremony. Keep reading the leading English daily!
6. Personal calls are prohibited. Any persuasion, verbal or written, will result in immediate disqualification. Read the website thoroughly for any queries. If you have a query, please email us at
7. The same person can take part in more than one or in all three contests.
8. There is no age limit. Any Bangladeshi or any foreigner residing in Bangladesh is eligible.
Address your entries/submissions/applications toRAFI HOSSAIN
Festival Director, Celebrating Life
The Daily Star, Floor 7
64-65 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue
Dhaka - 1215, Bangladesh